Unlock free money to help pay for your education
We'll use all available funds to help you pay for your education at Germanna, and we're here to support you through each step of the financial aid application and awarding process.
Germanna is committed to using the Principles & Standards of the College Cost Transparency Initiative in its student financial aid offer.
Complete your FAFSA
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each year that you’re in school. The FAFSA opens opportunities for all types of aid.
- Germanna’s school code is 008660
- Germanna's priority deadline is April 1
The 2023-2024 FAFSA is available and covers semesters fall 2023 - summer 2024 . For this aid year you will be using your 2021 Federal Income Tax Return data.
The 2024-2025 FAFSA is now available and covers semesters fall 2024 - summer 2025 . For this aid year you will be using your 2022 Federal Income Tax Return data.
More resources and information for both aid years are available from Federal Student Aid.
- 2024-2025 FAFSA FAQ's
- We will begin receiving 2024-2025 FAFSA's in mid-March due to a delay the United States Department of Education is experiencing in sending that data to all institutions. We anticipate communicating more information about the FAFSA results, next steps, and eligibility to those applicants in late March.
Virginians who are nonimmigrants, undocumented, have Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status or are otherwise ineligible to file the FAFSA and would like to be considered for state financial aid. The VASA application provides access only to state financial aid.
Financial Aid Workshops & Info Sessions
Our upcoming events are designed to provide you with access to financial aid programs that can help you in managing your educational expenses. Explore a list of our upcoming events and access previously recorded workshops and information sessions.
We're here to help you succeed
You know you have to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form, but maybe you’re not sure what to do. We're here to help.
Financial Aid Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (In-person)
- Monday and Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Virtual)
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Virtual)
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Virtual only)
Appointments are not required to receive assistance.
Schedule an appointment
Make a virtual appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor in Navigate and going to the Appointments tab.
24/7 & After Hours Support
How much will you save at Germanna?
On average, by attending Germanna, you will save $8,000 for one year of tuition and fees.
Be savvy with your finances. Get money tips and make a plan.