International Student Programs
Germanna is committed to the success of each student, and we are excited to welcome international students from around the world. With affordable and quality academic programs, Germanna offers flexible course scheduling and personalized support. Our accredited courses and programs are transferrable to colleges and universities throughout the U.S.
International Student Pathways
Complete Your Degree - Online
- Accelerated - Complete your degree in just one year
- Affordable - 1/3 the cost of most Virginia four-year schools and no international fees
- Accredited - Top quality, transferrable online degree programs
Complete Your Degree - In Person
- Traditional or Accelerated - Complete your degree at your own pace
- Affordable - 1/3 the cost of most Virginia four-year schools
- Accredited - Top quality, transferrable degree programs
International Student Support
- International advisor/counselor is available for online audio and video appointments
- International admissions team to facilitate your enrollment with extended online hours
- Completely online degrees with no F-1 Visa requirements
- International advisor/counselor for in-person meetings. In-person meetings are required for F-1 Visa students
- International admissions team to facilitate your enrollment
- Four convenient locations in Virginia
Start online at Germanna. Finish at top colleges & universities.
Get started at Germanna and transfer to top bachelor's degree programs, online or in-person, through our special partner agreements just for Global College Everywhere students.
Steps to Becoming a Germanna Student
Online • Global College Everywhere
In Person • On Campus at Germanna
- Complete the Germanna Application for Admission
- Complete I-20 Application
- Provide Sponsor's Affidavit of Support
- Submit one of the following exam scores:
Exam Minimum Score TOEFL (IBT) 76 IELTS 6.5 Duolingo English Test 110 SAT 400 ACT 15
- Complete the New Student Orientation (online or in-person)
- Meet with an International Advisor for initial counseling and general advising.
- Provide additional materials: F-1 Transfer and Change of Status Students must also supply the following (if applicable):
- Current copy of I-20 form
- F-1 Visa, most recent I-94
- Copy of I-539 approval notice (if you have been approved for a change of status to F-1)
- Academic transcripts from your current school
NOTE: F-1 Visa students are required to attend in-person meetings and maintain the appropriate number of credit hours on campus to remain in status.
International Admissions Advisor
Germanna Community College
10000 Germanna Point Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org