Even late at night and over the weekend, all Germanna students have access to online tutoring via Brainfuse.
- Chat with a tutor during Live Help.
- Have your writing reviewed by a tutor in the Writing Lab.
- Meet with a live tutor during a scheduled online tutoring session.
- Send a tutor an academic query via Send a Question.
- Use the Academic Tools for help whenever you need it.
How to Get Started with Brainfuse:
Brainfuse User Guides
- HelpNow Quick-Start and User Guide
- Submitting a Paper to the Brainfuse Writing Lab
- How to use Flashbulb a flashcard tool
How to Log in to Brainfuse:
- Go to myGCC
- Enter your myGCC username.
- Forgot Username?
- Enter your my GCC password
- Forgot Password?
- Click on the Brainfuse icon.
Brainfuse Available Tutoring Time
Students are provided 300 minutes of online tutoring each semester. Within your Brainfuse account, the balance of your minutes will appear in the “Live Help” section next to the “Connect” button. If you need additional time, please contact the Academic Center for Excellence at ACE@germanna.edu.
Pop-up Blockers & Cookies
Make sure you disable pop-up blockers and allow cookies on your web browser; Brainfuse requires both of these to work properly.