Nominate Germanna Community College Faculty or Staff for an Award
Germanna Community College students are encouraged to nominate faculty and staff for a Recognition Award. Faculty or staff can be nominated for an award for any of the following reasons:
- Providing an invigorating learning environment.
- Going above and beyond job by doing more or better than would usually be expected.
- Exemplary behaviors of accountability, innovation, collaboration, teamwork initiative, positive attitude, integrity, good citizenship, and/or sense of public responsibility.
- Performance of an exceptional deed or service that contributes to student success, a sense of community at the College, or supports the College’s mission.
- Displaying evidence of work that promotes respect, diversity, and individual dignity throughout the college.
We encourage you to nominate a faculty or staff member now.