Program at a Glance
See What You Can Be with a Computer Science Degree
Gain a solid understanding of computer science principles and transfer to a four-year institution to complete your education and get started in your career.
Why Choose Germanna
Germanna's computer science coursework successfully teaches you the basic mathematical and scientific concepts behind computers and their programs. Get hands-on programming, problem solving, and design experience and prepare to transfer to a four-year school of your choice.
Career Options for Computer Science Degree
- Computer Scientist: Uses technology to solve problems and prepare for the future.
- Data Scientist: Collects large amounts of data using analytical, statistical, and programmable skills.
- Software Engineer: Applies software engineering principles to analyze user requirements. Based on the insights gained, they design, develop, test, debug and deploy software.
Transferring After Germanna
Visit our Transfer Services page to learn more about transferring after Germanna. Explore over 45 partner colleges and universities and review Germanna’s guaranteed admission agreements.
What You'll Learn
- Problem solving
- High-level programming language
- Computer organization skills
- Digital and information literacy
Courses may vary from semester to semester. Please consult the college catalog for the most up-to-date information.