Get a $1,000 award for completing a career credential
The VA Ready Scholarship was created for people who are motivated to increase their skill set by earning a credential for an in-demand job in a high growth sector. In order to participate, you must first enroll in one of the select training programs offered through the FastForward program at Germanna.
How to apply
- Review the VA Ready Scholarship eligibility requirements
- Go to Germanna Courses & Registration page and create a student profile (new students only).
- Register and pay for your course.
- Complete the VA Ready application agreement form prior to the first day of class
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Commercial Driver’s License A
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- Plumbing Level 1,2,3 & 4
- Electrical Level 1,2,3 & 4
- Heavy Equipment Operator Levels 1 & 2
- Maintenance Welding
- HVAC Level 1,2,3 & 4
- Industrial Technician Maintenance Electrical Systems
- Welding Level 1 & 2 – NCCER
- Measurement, Materials and Safety
- Job Planning, Benchwork and Layout
- CNC Milling: Operations
- CNC Milling: Programming Setup and Operations
- Manual Milling Skills