The Fredericksburg Area Campus in Spotsylvania is located at Lee’s Hill near the intersection of Interstate 95 at Routes 1 and 17 South, about five miles south of the city. The Dickinson Building, which was Phase I of the Fredericksburg Area Campus, is a 76,000 square-foot building that includes classrooms, laboratories, a library, student lounge, bookstore, and offices for faculty and administrative staff.
The Workforce Development and Technology Center, which was Phase II of the Fredericksburg Campus, is a 40,000 square-foot building devoted to the use of technology for the delivery of instruction and advanced training programs.
The Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons opened in May 2012. This is the third building for the Fredericksburg Area Campus and the facility provides laboratories, instructional resources, student services and more. Additionally Germanna opened a parking garage on this campus in August 2012.
Maps & Directions
- Get Directions to Fredericksburg Area Campus
- View Fredericksburg Area Campus Virtual Tour
- View V. Earl Dickinson Building Indoor Map
- View Fredericksburg Area Campus Outdoor Map
- View Workforce and Technology Center Indoor Map
- View Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons Indoor Map
1000 Germanna Point Drive